Joint Annual Meeting
The fifth annual JAM will take place Friday, November 8, 2013, at the Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport in Richmond, BC. More information will be posted when it becomes available.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Please find below PDF versions of the presentations at the 2012 JAM.
- Keynote Address: Fostering Continuous Improvement of Curriculum in Higher Education - Peter Wolf
- A Guide to Learning Outcomes
- Curriculum Assessment Handbook
- How to Articulate Online Information Centre Demonstration - Mike Winsemann
- Breakout Session for Institutional Representatives - Mike Winsemann
- Breakout Session for Articulation Committee Chairs & System Liaison Persons - Robert Adamoski, John FitzGibbon, Christi Garneau
- Arts & Sciences Articulation Committee Meeting Attendance Trends, 2005-2012 - Christi Garneau
- Well, That's an Hour of My Life That I Will Never Get Back: TRU's Institutional Articulation Meeting - Katherine Sutherland
- Student Transitions Project: What's New? - Robert Adamoski, Joanne Heslop
- Provincial Associate Degree Review - Rob Fleming
Please find below PDF versions of the presentations at the 2011 JAM.
- Keynote Address: Searching for Balance - John Stubbs
- The Student Transitions Project (STP) - Devron Gaber & Joanne Heslop
- BC Transfer System and TCES Update - Mike Winsemann
- Role of the SLP - John Fitzgibbon
- Sampling of Transfer Student Services in North America - Mike Winsemann
- Interdisciplinary Articulation & Transfer Issues Part 1 - Katherine Sutherland & Blanca Schorcht
- Interdisciplinary Articulation & Transfer Issues Part 2 - Katherine Sutherland & Blanca Schorcht
- Academic Credit for Non-Academic Programs - Fiona McQuarrie
- Enable This! Consultation update and discussion - Mike Winsemann
- Boldly Going Where We Have Not Gone Before - Rob Fleming